NB. Only partly open.
Note that these working notes may reflect the development history
of a piece of code as well as, or more than, the condition of
the current version (which generally needs a good tidy up).
- 1: [Mixture of Markov models]
-- unsupervised classification (clustering) of sequences.
- 2: [Bayesian Networks]
-- of mixed, discrete & continuous, multivariate data.
- 3: [TimeSeries] -- by stateful functions.
- 4: [> 1 s].
- 5: [KL].
- 6: [CF].
- 7: [Iris data],
unsupervised and supervised classification.
- 8: [Set-valued] variable (attribute, column).
- 9: [Segmentation] of a series.
- [Missing data]
-- estimator and model for Maybe ds.
- Also see:
- L. Allison,
Inductive Inference 1.1,
School of Computer Science & Software Engineering,
Monash University, Australia 3800,
- L. Allison, Coding Ockham's Razor, Springer,
- and more [references]
TR 2005/177 'Inductive inference 1.1.2'.