|-- K.K., 2002|
The Prior of the Flowers
- She loves me, she loves me not,
- she loves me, she loves me not.
- Chance's doctrine shows us how
- to balance sighs and glances now,
- or icy looks when cares abound,
- with petals falling on the ground.
|-- L.A. |
- I think that I have seldom seen
- a message lovely as a tree:
- A tree whose branching form is best
- has leaves enough that classes nest
- But not so many intertwined
- that classes scatter to the wind.
- Upon this structure codes may form
- which are no longer than some norm.
- A perfect message minimum
- may code this lovely tree sublime.
- But messages from fools like me
- will code a most unbalanced tree.
|-- William Ockam Kilmer (MMLxxi - ?)|
(Charles Twardy after Joyce Kilmer)
- Mensch, werde wesentlich,
- denn wenn die Welt vergeht,
- So faellt der Zufall weg,
- das Wesen, das besteht.
- Man, become essential.
- Then when the world decays,
- Coincidence dissolves -
- but Essence, that still stays.
-- Johannes Scheffler,|
also known as Angelus Silesius
-- translated by Peter Tischer
tell us anything about the human condition?
| Hidden || Message. || L.W.Johnson, Bethany Hse, 1990 |
| The Hidden || Message in Water. || M.Emoto, Atria, 2005|
| Mandie and the Windmills || Message. || L.G.Leppard, Mandie Bks, 1992 |
| The Medium is the || Message. || M. & Q.F.McLuhan, Bantam, 1967 |
| Merlin's || Message. || Marelin, Serious Comedy, 2000 |
| The || Message. || dir. D.W.Griffith, 1909 |
| The || Message. || dir. M.Akkad, 1976 |
| || Message from Nam. || D.Steel, Dell, 1990 |
| A || Message from the Sea. || C.Dickens, 1860 |
| || Message in a Bottle. || dir. L.Mandoki, 1999 |
| The || Message of the Qur'an. || M.Asad, The Book Foundn, 2003|
| || Message Stick. || ABC (.au), 2006 |
| || Messages from Mars || L.Leedy & A.Schuerger, Holiday Hse, 2006 |
| || Messages from my Father. || C.Trillin, 1997 |
| Mixed || Messages. || J-J.Sempe, Phaidon, 2006 |
| Mixed || Messages. || L.Y.Williams, Urban, 2006 |
| Mutant || Message Down Under. || M.Morgan, Harper, 2004 |
| Red || Message. || P.Abrahams, Avon, 1986 |
| Statistical and Inductive Inference by Minimum || Message Length. || C.S.Wallace, Springer, 2005 |
© the authors.