This workshop will be held at:
Ground Floor Seminar Rooms (G29-G30)
New Horizons Building
20 Research Way
Clayton, VIC, 3800
Internet AccessMonash Wireless
TransportationMelbourne Airport is located north of Melbourne's central business district. The Skybus provides service between the airport and Southern Cross train station in the city centre. It operates 24 hours a day at regular 10 minute intervals and costs $36 for a roundtrip ticket.
From Southern Cross station, you can catch either the Cranbourne or Pakenham train lines out of the city, making a bus connection at Huntingdale station to Monash's Clayton campus. Public Transport Victoria is Melbourne's public transportation website, and its Journey Planner will suggest the best bus line to take at certain times.
Taxi ranks are also present outside Southern Cross station, and will cost $40-50 to travel to Clayton.
Some suggestions for where you can book your accommodation for the workshop:
- Mannix College (adjacent to campus; hotel style rooms (Gryphon House) or student rooms, meals included)
- Gateway on Monash Hotel (20min walking distance to campus)
- Serviced apartments in the Melbourne Central Business District (CBD) (e.g., Punthill) (typically 45 minutes to campus via train/bus)
- Ibis Glen Waverley (20min bus ride to campus; also: direct trains to Melbourne CBD in 35 minutes)
- Apartments of Waverley (20 min bus ride to campus; also: direct trains to Melbourne CBD in 35 minutes)