I’m an Associate Professor at Department of Data Science and AI, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University.
|Phone:||+61 3 9905 9688|
|Fax:||+61 3 9905 5400|
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- School of Computing (SoC), National University of Singapore (NUS), 2002–2006. Advisor: Prof. Jin Song Dong.
- Bachelor of Computing (honours)
- SoC, NUS, Jun 1998–2002.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Tsinghua University (清华大学), China, 1997.
- The University of Queensland Confucius Institute Visiting Fellowship, Tianjin University, China, Sep–Nov 2010.
- President’s Graduate Fellowship Scholarship, NUS, 2005–2006.
- Singapore Millennium Foundation Scholarship (SMF), Singapore, 2004–2006.
- Ministry of Education of Singapore Scholarship, Singapore, 1997–2002.
- 25th Marktoberdorf Summer School on Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems, NATO Science Committee, Marktoberdorf, Germany, Aug 2004.
- Faculty Honours & Minor Thesis Coordinator, 2015–2017.
- FIT3013: Formal specification for software engineering, Semester 2, 2011–2017.
- FIT4002: Software engineering studio projects, 2013.
- FIT4004/FIT5171: System validation and verification, quality and standards, Semester 1, 2011–2017.
- FIT2001: Systems development, Semester 1, 2012.
- Prof. Dong Jin Song (my Ph.D. supervisor), Griffith University
- Jing Sun, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Hai H. Wang, Aston University, UK
- Jun Sun, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Hongyu Zhang, University of Newcastle