[ 200309 /
200309 to do
- Reorganise the normal (Gaussian) distribution along the lines of the multiState distribution.
- Better costing of classification-trees.
- Generalize the current 0-lookahead search for classification-trees to n-lookahead, n>0.
- Add splitting and merging of components to the mixture-model search.
- Look for places to make better use of the prelude functions, e.g. any, all, fold[l|r], min, max, repeat, scan[l|r], sum, zipWith, etc., to simplify the code.
- Provide some simple I/O support, e.g. for `comma separated variable' files.
School of Computer Science and Software Engineering,
Monash University, Australia 3800.
Created with "vi (Linux & Solaris)", charset=iso-8859-1