- I am a Research Fellow in the School of Mathematical Sciences, funded by a DECRA from the ARC.
- My research interests centre around discrete geometry and geometric graph theory.
- Previously I worked with Charl Ras at the University of Melbourne on Steiner tree related algorithms.
- Before that I was a postdoc in the Algorithms Research Group at Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- In 2014 I obtained my PhD in maths at the University of Melbourne under the supervision of David
Wood, who is now at Monash University.
- I completed 'Phase I' at the Berlin Mathematical School.
- Bichromatic lines in the plane, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 31 (2017), no. 2, 857-864. Here is the code used to
- Ramsey-type theorems for lines in 3-space, with Jean Cardinal and Noam Solomon, Discrete Math. Theor. Comput. Sci. 18 (2016), no. 3.
- Thoughts on Barnette's Conjecture, with Helmut Alt, Jens M. Schmidt and David R. Wood, Australas. J. Combin. 64(2) (2016), 354-365.
- Empty pentagons in point sets with collinearities, with János Barát, Vida Dujmović, Gwenaël Joret, Ludmila Scharf, Daria Schymura, Pavel Valtr and David R. Wood, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 29 (2015), no. 1, 198-209.
- Progress on Dirac's conjecture, with David R. Wood, Electron. J. Combin. 21 (2014), no. 2, Paper 12.
- Which point sets admit a k-angulation?, with Jens M. Schmidt and David R. Wood, J. Comput. Geom. 5 (2014), no. 1.
- On the general position subset selection problem, with David R. Wood, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 27 (2013), no. 4, 1727-1733.
- On the connectivity of visibility graphs, with Attila Pór, Pavel Valtr and David R. Wood, Discrete Comput. Geom. 48 (2012), no. 3, 669-681.
- Unit distance graphs with ambiguous chromatic number, Electron. J. Combin. 16 (2009), no. 1, Note 31.
- A dense distance 1 excluding set in R3, with D. Coulson, Austral. Math. Soc. Gaz. 34 (2007), no. 2,
Here is my PhD Thesis. Here are some lp_solve files related to a conjecture of Kleitman and Pinchasi (see Chapter 6). Note this is not the latest version. For that, see my paper Bichromatic lines in the plane and related files above.