Click here to Submit new info/edits
- Place slides in slide racks NB: Do not throw out the box the slides come in as you will need to store the gelatinised slides in them.
- Wash slides in a container with hot running water. (optional)
- Make up 1% gelatin solution and dissolve by heating in the microwave.
- Place slides in gelatin solution for 30 – 60 seconds and agitate.
- Drain off excess and place slides in 0.25% Formalin for 10 seconds whilst agitating.
- Drain off excess and place in oven at 80oC for 2 – 3 hours to dry slides.
- Ensure slides are dried thoroughly before storing in an empty slide box at room temperature.