I am a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia.
My main research interests are in Machine Learning and Data Science.
Occasionally, I like to do research in Text Mining, Recommender Systems, Social Network Analysis and Econometrics.
Room 225, Building 63
Faculty of Information Technology
Monash University, Clayton, VIC 3800, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9905 3298
Email: nayyar dot zaidi at monash dot edu
Public Research Profiles
- Google Scholar: Click Here
- My talk on "Deep Broad Learning" in FIT Monash Machine Learning Lunch Time Talk Series (MLFtalk - 2016)
- Got A$5000 Early Career Researcher (ECR) seed funding from Faculty of I.T. Monash University (2015).
- My talk on "Feature Engineering" in Monash Machine Learning BootCamp (ML BootCamp - 2015)
- One slide summary of my research (School Research Day Talk - 2014)
- Link to my ICDM 2014 Prezi
- My talk at Higher Degree by Research Student Forum (HDR Forum - 2013)
- Excited to receice A$3000 Early Career Researcher (ECR) seed funding from Faculty of I.T. Monash University (2013).