I am Professor and ARC Future Fellow in the Discrete Mathematics Research Group of the School of Mathematical Sciences at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. I am the Director of Research in the School, Deputy Director of the Mathematical Research Institute MATRIX, and President of the Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia.
News and Events
- Fifth Annual Workshop on Geometry and Graphs, Bellairs Research Institute, March 2017
- 40th Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, University of Newcastle, December 2016
- Banff Workshop on New Trends in Graph Coloring, Banff International Research Station, October 2016
- First Vietnam Workshop on Graph Theory and Discrete Geometry, Vietnam National University, September 2016
- New paper Majority Colourings of Digraphs with all new collaborators Stephan Kreutzer, Sang-il Oum, Paul Seymour, Dominic van der Zypen, August 2016
- New paper and new collaborator: Edge-maximal graphs on surfaces with Colin McDiarmid, August 2016
- New paper Abelian square-free graph colouring with my student Tim Wilson, July 2016
- New paper and two new collaborators: A variant of the Erdős-Sós conjecture with Frédéric Havet, Bruce Reed and Maya Stein, June 2016
- Workshop Probabilistic and Extremal Combinatorics Downunder, Monash University, June 2016
- `New' paper K4-minor-free induced subgraphs of sparse connected graphs with Gwenaël Joret, May 2016.
- Workshop on Probability and Combinatorics, April 2016
- Barbados Graph Theory Workshop, March 2016
- Letter to the Editor Freedom to Explore, The Age, 12 December 2015