I am a lecturer and a DECRA research fellow at the Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University.
My research interests include combinatorial optimisation, fitness landscape analysis, adaptive optimisation, robust optimisation, multiobjective optimisation, software quality and design, and software testing.
If you are enquiring about a Master's or PhD Thesis supervision, and you have a solid and strong background in maths, optimisation and/or software engineering, please contact me at email@example.com.
We have a PhD scholarship opportunity for students who are interested in the area of adaptive optimisation.
Students wanting to do a PhD could also apply for a scholarship as advertised at the Monash Universtity website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 3 990 34688
- Office: H6.45
- Address: Faculty of Information Technology
- Building H, Level 6, 900 Dandenong Rd
- Caulfield East, VIC, 3145, Australia.
- - ARC DE (2014 - 2016) Adaptive optimisation of complex combinatorial problems
- - ARC DP (2016 - 2018) New Statistical Techniques for Galactic Archaeology